April 29, 2013

Instagram Fun! Teacher Talk Tuesday

So...new obsession...  INSTAGRAM!

Can I just say I never really tried it before last night and now I'm already hooked?  Love.  It.  Dare I say possibly more than Pinterest?!  This is trouble for me since I already take WAY too many pictures.  Anyone else fill up their memory on their phone a lot?


If you would like to learn more about this head over to What the Teacher Wants and Apples And ABC's and link up!

If you'd like to follow on Instagram, click here! Instagram


Here are a few I've taken in the past day or so!  So fun!  Can't wait for next week!






We hatched 17 little chicks!  So cute!
The beginning of a new obsession...

~Caroline


1 comments:

Michelle Griffo said...

I'm obsessed with instagram too!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!
Michelle

Post a Comment