April 8, 2013

Manic Monday Classroom Freebie Link Up


Do you remember my "want" from last weeks "Currently" post?  Well if you missed it I was wanting the temperature to actually feel like spring rather than winter, it was a mere 43 degrees.  I said I would like it to be 75 and look what  the temperature showed today at the bank........

It was actually a beautiful weekend as well. 
  I am telling you if linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade is all I have to do to get what I want, I'm going to ask her to have weekly Currently link ups. 

It's Monday so I'm sure you are here for the MANIC MONDAY FREEBIE not to hear me talk about the weather.  I thought that since spring if FINALLY shining through I would post a "Spring into Subtraction"  math station, center , or pocket chart activity.  I usually use this type of  activity on the pocket chart first and then put them in a math station.  Click on either of the pictures to enjoy your freebie. 

 
 

2 comments:

Just Wild About Teaching said...

It's been gorgeoussssss in Jersey too!!! yay for Spring!! I'm your newest follower, drop by. =)

Just Wild About Teaching

A Tale of 2 First Grades said...

Thanks so much I will absolutely stop by to see ya. We are expecting stormy weather tonight! I guess we have to take the good with the bad.

Alison

Post a Comment