October 17, 2013

Fall Math Freebie , Reading Strategies Bookmark Freebie, and Hello

I'm just popping in to say hellooooo and post a couple of freebies.  The weather here in Southern Illinois has finally started to feel like fall so with the help of Krista Wallden's ADORABLE clip art I made this Scarecrow Math Freebie just for you. 


I have had many request to make a reading strategies bookmark to go with my reading strategies posters so here it is in two colors. 


 
Well friends it is Thursday night and at my house that means "The Big Bang" will be on soon.  So..... I'm off to help with homework and get the littlest in bed.  Happy Friday Tomorrow!
 
Alison


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so interesting Alison. To think that we can get our kids more interested in learning by getting a little bit more creative is such a good idea. I see you are a step ahead on this too. I often borrow ideas on how to teach my Jamie reading and what I use is this site that I find very useful. It has valuable insights on teaching and works just right for those who seek more interesting methods of teaching. You might want to have a look at it sometime. You can always add another feather to your hat, right? http://easylearnreading.com

Regards
Daniele Wren

Post a Comment