March 18, 2014

It's Finally Here......


It’s finally here..

It has been such a looooong winter and I cannot believe High School BASEBALL SEASON is finally here!  I absolutely love watching my middle son Clayton  play baseball.  Baseball is also my favorite sport to photograph.  In fact I must have been so excited I forgot to make sure my battery backup was in my camera bag.  OOOPS!  I absolutely hate to be almost anywhere without my camera but especially sporting events, so my daughter and I made a quick trek back home to pick up my battery and a few blankets.  It was a beautiful sunny day but the wind was very chilly and although we dressed warm it wasn’t quite enough to keep the cool wind from making us shiver.  After several innings the wind won and I took cover instead of taking hundreds of pictures like usual.  


AND.........Unless you have been living under a rock I am sure you are very aware that this FINALLY happened today……..

My daughter has been counting down the days and was so afraid that this was going to sell out today!  Since I wanted no part of the chance I might have to go into a bidding war on eBay or spend my Saturday standing in line waiting for a truck to come in to the local Best Buys or Target I made sure I got it today.  Who else picked up Frozen today?  

 

                                                               Tomorrow is Hump Day!
                                                               WOOT, WOOT!

                                                              Alison

0 comments:

Post a Comment